Have it Inn you?
To help provide shelter to Calgary homeless families this winter?
NATEFIT EXPOSED 5K
Be one of fifty philanthropist athletes that are coming together to train in the cold, and run the NATEFIT Calgary Exposed 5K shirtless to raise money for Inn from the Cold.
The NATEFIT Calgary Exposed 5K Run, organized by NATEFIT Integrated Fitness & Nutrition, will take place January 26, 2020 at 12:00pm, in Eau Claire.
Last winter, 20 participants braved the cold to run 5km shirtless in -35°C to help Inn from Cold carry out their mission of building a community where no child or family is homeless. Together, we raised
Why support Inn from the Cold?
More families are seeking shelter, housing and assistance due to Alberta’s economic downturn. On any given night in Calgary, 180 families are experiencing homelessness.*
The shelter is at, or over capacity more than 300 days a year. And Inn from the Cold never turns anyone down.
85% of your contributions to Inn from the Cold supports the families in need. For every $1 donated, nearly $5 of social & economic value is created for our community.
- Race starts at 12:00pm on January 26, 2020
- Runners are encouraged to raise $500 via Race Roster (online)
- Run location is in Eau Claire
- Race Package and Bib Pick-up TBA
- All city permits, insurance, and medical logistics are in place
- Race photography and media will be at the event
- All race proceeds go to Inn from the Cold