MORE THAN $100,000 DONATED TO INN FROM THE COLD
Are you Inn?
BODY WARMERS ( NO SHIRT OF COURSE )
$50 DONATION TAX RECEIPT
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE
LIVES OF VULNERABLE FAMILIES
FACING A HOUSING CRISIS
Train and raise
Run: Edworthy Park 12pm
The best way to kick off 2021 on the right foot!
And super easy
TIMELINE graphic with the 5 steps
- Register now (with link to register)
- Jan. 2nd or 3rd Receive your Natefit care package
- Picture of Nate receiving package
- Jan. 4th to 15th
- Prepare, share and ask friends, family and colleagues for donation.
- Picture of Nate running outside in his gear
- Picture of Nate eating Made Food
- Picture of Nate at the computer posting on social media and asking for donation.
- Picture of Nate at the run.
- Jan. 16th Run the Natefit YYC Exposed 5k
Running Half naked in the middle of
winter not your cup of tea?
You can still help the most vulnerable members of our community!
For over 25 years, Inn from the Cold has been helping vulnerable families find stability in times of crisis. As the largest organization in the Calgary region that is dedicated solely to families experiencing a housing crisis, they believe that a community where no child or family is homeless is possible.
To help bring their vision to life, they provide three main programs: homelessness prevention and diversion, emergency family shelter, and supportive housing. Trauma-informed and housing-first principles guide everything they do, and they strive to adapt their programs to meet the unique needs of each family they serve.
In any given year, Inn from the Cold supports 2,500 family members on their journey to housing independence.
Inn from the Cold relies on the generosity of the Calgary community to support the programs they deliver. About 70 percent of Inn from the Cold's more than $7-million budget comes from money raised around the community, with the remaining funded by the Government.