MORE THAN $100,000 DONATED TO INN FROM THE COLD
Are you Inn?
On February 27, 2022 12pm in
Edworthy Park the 4th annual Natefit
Exposed 5k run will take place to help
Inn from the Cold provide shelter to
Calgary homeless families.
BODY WARMERS ( NO SHIRT OF COURSE )
$50 DONATION TAX RECEIPT
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE
LIVES OF HOMELESS CHILDREN
ENDURANCE TO COLD WEATHER
Train and raise
Run: Edworthy Park 12pm
The best way to kick off 2021 on the right foot!
And super easy
TIMELINE graphic with the 5 steps
- Register now (with link to register)
- Jan. 2nd or 3rd Receive your Natefit care package
- Picture of Nate receiving package
- Jan. 4th to 15th
- Prepare, share and ask friends, family and colleagues for donation.
- Picture of Nate running outside in his gear
- Picture of Nate eating Made Food
- Picture of Nate at the computer posting on social media and asking for donation.
- Picture of Nate at the run.
- Jan. 16th Run the Natefit YYC Exposed 5k
Running Half naked in the middle of
winter not your cup of tea?
You can still help the most vulnerable members of our community!
On any given night in Calgary, 180 families are experiencing homelessness.
Inn from the Cold provides temporary emergency shelters to homeless families and helps them find affordable housing and access to social support services.
Inn from the Cold never turns anyone down. In 2020, they provided 14,418 nights of shelter and served 43,254 nutritious meals.
Donations to Inn from the Cold go a long way. 85% of donations directly support the families in need. For every $1 donated, nearly $5 of social & economic value is created for our community.