Are you Inn?
On February 28th, 2021 12pm Eau Claire Plaza
run to help Inn from the Cold
provide shelter to Calgary homeless families
Register & Receive your Swag Box
Prepare, share and ask
friends, family &
colleagues for donation to
Run in Eau Claire plaza
The best way to kick off 2021 on the right foot!
And super easy
TIMELINE graphic with the 5 steps
- Register now (with link to register)
- Jan. 2nd or 3rd Receive your Natefit care package
- Picture of Nate receiving package
- Jan. 4th to 15th
- Prepare, share and ask friends, family and colleagues for donation.
- Picture of Nate running outside in his gear
- Picture of Nate eating Made Food
- Picture of Nate at the computer posting on social media and asking for donation.
- Picture of Nate at the run.
- Jan. 16th Run the Natefit YYC Exposed 5k
Running Half naked in the middle of
winter not your cup of tea?
You can still help the most vulnerable members of our community!
On any given night in Calgary, 180 families are experiencing homelessness.
Inn from the Cold provides temporary emergency shelters to homeless families and helps them find affordable housing and access to social support services.
Inn from the Cold never turns anyone down. In 2019, they provided 24,961 nights of shelter and served 74,883 nutritious meals.
Donations to Inn from the Cold go a long way. 85% of donations directly support the families in need. For every $1 donated, nearly $5 of social & economic value is created for our community.